söndag, september 20, 2009

A paper I wrote at 2nd or 3rd year of English studies

The man was lying face down in a pile of dirty-red thick blood, the dog was at his side still stuck in the leash to his owner.
I had to hold people back, tell them to go inside again and there was not much to see here. When I finally got rid of them I got a little more space to investigate.
His wallet was gone, probably stolen by whoever did this or someone sick enough to steal from dead people, dead I say because he doesn't have any pulse at all. I found a busscard, from there I got his name and address. By then I remeber the old lady, who were very sad and upset, that phoned me earlier. This seems like a nice coincidence: first her call, then some speedy youths and now this. What a night I tell ya, I need a coffee and a break.

Etiketter: ,